Monday, March 28, 2011

My Life My Stories

Ever since I was a kid I knew I had a book in me and since I never did write that book I am now going to blog all of my stories for everyone to read.  I am on facebook and tell all of my stories to my friends.  They have suggested I start a blog for the world to read.  I was a wacky funny child and I am still today a pretty weird and wacky lady.  I am a baby boomer and now qualify for a AARP card.  I have always found that normal day things are pretty funny.   If it was strange and stupid it would happen to me.  When it comes to luck I have non.  I am a only child not by my parents choice.  It was never meant to be that I had siblings.  Robin Williams was an only child also and he once said his sense of humor came from being an only child and having to entertain youself when you had no one to play with etc.  I am happily married and this year makes it 35 years with the same man.  HELP...I always thought after 25 years of marriage you should get a watch and move on.  Just kidding honey.  I have a wonderful daughter.  The best there ever was.  Again only 1 child and not by her parents not trying for another.  It wasn't meant to be.  My stories are all true.  They are the stories of my life and the funny things that have happened in My Life's Journey.  I don't tell them in any particular order.  It is just what pops into my head that day or something that reminds me of something that happend.  Please enjoy reading them and I hope they bring a smile to your face or give you a good chuckle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment