Sunday, April 3, 2011

Do you want to buy a Pie?

Today I went to Winnie to pickup a few things. There was a lady giving out free samples of apple or cherry pie. In a little cup about the size of a quarter. I looked at her and she said if you buy a pie you get a free quart of ice cream. Do you want to buy a pie? I told her I would take a free sample. She started to put the tray towards me and then pulled it back. Again asking do you want to buy a pie? I told her I would like to taste it first. Very hesitantly she moved the tray toward me so I could take the free sample. I did and it was good. Moving on to get my other items. On way to the checkout I had to pass her again. I stopped to see what the pie actually looked like. Again do you want to buy a pie? you get a free quart of ice cream. Here let me take you to the ice cream so you can see all of the flavors. I looked at the ice cream and told her maybe later not today. She then gave me the evil eye. I guess if you don't buy a pie you don't get the free sample. Or maybe I looked too young and needed my mommy to give permission for me to have the free sample. I vote for the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment