Tuesday, April 19, 2011

HELMSLEY STORY

Ok again tonight we are walking in the park (after the poop episode) and on the one side there is a cyclone fence and on the other side of the fence are black angus steers. Helmsley is busy smelling and there is a bush and behind the bush I could see something.  I moved over to see what it was and there was this big black steer looking at me. I have never seen them right up against the fence before. I told Helmsley to come look and he came and looked.  His eyes got huge and he jumped straight up in the air. He's never seen the steer up close and it scared, startled him. He did not know what to make of it.  So he just went crazy barking at the steer. The steer just looked at him as if to say dumb dog and walked away. It really was so funny.  That was a 10,000 funniest home movies winner moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment