Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Old guy looking for a sugar momma

Today I went to Winnie (Winn Dixie) to go grocery shopping. When I got out of the car a man stopped me. He saw my Wisconsin plates. He was so excited asking the normal questions. Where are you from, how long have you lived here. Are you retired. I said yes I am retired from ATT. Now he perked up. He explained that he was retired also and was from Oshkosh WI. He is a retired veterinarian specializing in animinal husbandry. I think that was suppose to get me excited. After a while he finally asked me do you live in On Top Of The World? (expensive 55 community). I replied no. I live in Pine Run the cheap seats. He is like OH, I have to go now. I figured he was looking for a sugar momma. Retired, nice pension. Yeah right.....cheap seats. Move on..

No comments:

Post a Comment