Sunday, April 3, 2011

Old Lady and her Walker

About a month ago I went to the gas station to get gas. I noticed the old lady next me filling up her tank. She was futzing around trying to get into her car. Why do these old ladies drive such big cars? They can't see over the steering wheel. When she pulled away from the pump I noticed that she left her walker next to the pump. Since she was moving at the pace of a turtle I decided to run after the car and tell her. But I noticed her face was plastered right up to the steering wheel, eyes bugged out and her mouth hanging open. This is never a good sign. When you see it RUN. I thought if I ran up to the car one of 2 things were going to happen. 1 she would have a heart attack or 2 hit the gas and hit a gas pump or another car. I just stood there and shook my head. I figured when she got home and could not get out of her car because she did not have her walker she would come back to the gas station.

No comments:

Post a Comment