Tuesday, April 26, 2011

People really say the darnest things

Tonight Helmsely and I were out for our walk in the park when we saw this lady dumping something in the wooded area. Now mind you there is a big sign that says no dumping. I am like what is that stupid woman doing can't she read that sign. She was dumping something out of a bucket and dumping and dumping. But I could not see what it was. When she got done she got into her car and drove over to us. She explained to me that she has so much sand in her yard she is getting rid of it. Too much sand all over. No dirt just sand and weeds. She said and I quote..." If I knew Florida had so much sand I would have never moved here." Pleople really say the darnest things.

1 comment:

  1. Who would have thought, sand in Florida!!!!

    ReplyDelete