Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Funny For The Day.......If You See A Monkey In A Tree...........

I was going through some out junk of mine and found this school autograph book that belonged to my mother.  It starts out with the year 1931.  Mom would have been in 5th grade.  This is a my box of old junk so how did my mothers book get in it.  I have never seen it before.  Now it is a few days before Mothers Day and I miss her a lot so I was thinking of  her when I found her autograph book.  I opened it up to the page..."If you see a monkey in a tree, pull his tail and think of me.  I do believe our loved ones send us signs after they are gone that they are still with us.  Mom knew I was missing her and sent me this sign.  You really don't have to look hard for signs, our loved ones give them to us all the time.  Just open your heart and eyes and you will be amazed to what you will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment