Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Funny For The Day..........Get off your cell phone

One of my biggest pet peeves is people on their cellphones.  It is like they will die if that stupid thing is not glued to their ear.

Today at work my co-worker asked if I would give her a ride home after work.  She lives pretty far from work and it was very hot out and she really did not want to walk.  I said sure no problem.  We walked out of the door from work and she immediately got on her cellphone.  We got into the car and I started the car.  She was busy talking and talking and talking on that cellphone.  I figured I was just going to sit there until she figured out why we were not moving.  After about 5 minutes the lightbulb went off in her head.  She looked at me as if to say why are we not moving then it was like OH....I didn't tell you where I lived.  She finally did tell me and she kept right on talking on the cellphone.   It did give me a good laugh and a new story to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment