Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Funny For The Day...............Man Fall Down.

The front of our house has a large picture window and I had the drapes open because it a beautiful day out.  A man about in his 30s was walking his dog past the house.  The man stopped to talk with another man passing him.  The dog was on a very short leash and he had to do his poop business.  Since the dog could not reach the grass he pooped right there on the sidewalk.   The two men were busy talking so they did not see what the dog was doing and now what the dog had done.  After awhile when the men got done talking the man with the dog turned around so they could continue on there walk.  Since the man with the dog did not see what the dog had done he turned and stepped right into the poop.  He slipped and when he did the dog pulled and down the man went.  Yes that is right,  landing right in the poop.  I was laughing so hard I almost peed in my pants.  Normally I would have said to the man do you think you could pickup the present the dog left but in this case I think justice was served.  

No comments:

Post a Comment