Friday, June 10, 2011

My Taco Bell Mexican Pizza was Rancid

The other day I had my usual craving for Taco Bell.  I love Taco Bell.  I went through the drive thru and ordered the Mexican Pizza with sour cream.  When I got home and took my first bite it tasted funny so I took a few more bites then I quickly realized my food was bad.  It was rancid.  If you ever have had food that was rancid you know what I am talking about.  I decided to figure out what part of the pizza was bad.  I tasted each part separately.  First the meat, ok.  The cheese, ok. Sour cream, ok and so on.  The last part to taste was the crispy shell...oh my gosh the shell was so rancid.  I sat there for a minute and decided I had to call Taco Bell to tell them not to serve anymore of those shells.  Of course either they took the phone off the hook or someone was a real long talker.  Now I am getting mad and oh yes the stomach cramps are setting in and you know where that is leading.  So I decided to get in my car and drive all the way back to Taco Bell with gas at $3.99 a gallon.  I explained to the manager at Taco Bell that there food was bad.  It was rancid.  Of course she thinks is all I want is a free taco for my trouble.  I was told that they just made the shells so they could not be bad.  Maybe you just made them but the oil they were made in is BAD.  You need to change the oil.  I tried to get it through her thick skull that I did not want another free mexican pizza or a free taco for my trouble I was trying to save them from making someone really sick and possibly getting sued.  Ok fine I will just take my $2.97 refund and go home.  Now I have decided I cannot let this rest so I call the Taco Bell headquarters and explain the problem.  Again the women I talked to thinks all I want is a free 89 cent taco.  Screw the free taco you need to fix your rancid food problem.  I am so upset I am going to call the health department.  I know I should have but I didn't.  Did anything get done about the problem, probably not.  But hey, I did get a coupon in the mail for a free 89 cent taco.  As stated earier I do love Taco Bell but I do not think I will ever eat there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment