Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Funny For The Day.........Stupid Women could have been killed

Today I went grocery shopping and after I put my groceries in the trunk I got in the car.  I turned the car on and put it in reverse.  Now as any good driver before I actually started to move I did a shoulder check.  Something caught my eye.  I now turned all the way around and around looking to see what it was.  But there was nothing.  So I sat for a second and then in my rear view mirror this woman popped up.  She stood there looking at what she found on the ground and then threw it away.  It turns out from what I can figure out  is as she was walking behind my car she spotted something on the ground and bent over to pick it up...hence disappearing from my view.  If I hadn't caught that little glimse of her when I did my shoulder check I would have backed over her.  People,  People,  People have some common sense here.  Don't bend down behind a car when someone is backing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment