Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Funny For The Day.....A Mouse

Today I have 2 funnies for you. It is a 2fer day.  We took my husbands 95 grand prix in to get serviced because it was alittle slugish and the hood latch was broken so you couldn't open up the hood.  This afternoon the repairman called and said I know what your problem is.  That is always a good sign.   It seems that there was a mouse living in our very expensive top of the line air cleaner.  All of the little nooks and crannies of the air cleaner were filled with seed and food for the mouse.  And he had taken apart other things to make a nice comfortable nest.  Besides using part of it for the bathroom.  The man told us it really really smelled.  I figure that since the car is stored in the garage all winter the mouse had a real comfortable winter home.  My husband does not drive that car too much.  It really is an emergency car.  You see the car belonged to my aunt.  She bought it in 1995 just so she and my mother could drive to Florida to visit with their sister.  My aunt was 86 at the time and my mother was 82.  The sister they were going to visit was 96.  She might have been 86 but she still was a sassy 86.  She stopped driving at 90 so I bought the car.  After the trip to Florida the car was truly the car that was driven by a little old lady to church on Sunday.  Last year we only put 1000 miles on it.  It is now become the collector car.

No comments:

Post a Comment