Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Funny For The Day........Men...I want I want I want

As promised this is a 2fer.  The second funny for the day.  When we were going to pickup the grand prix from the repair shop my husband stated going on and on about the next car he wants to get.  I want this in the car and I want this in the car and I want this in the car and so on and so on.  I am thinking I guess I am not getting a say so in the next car.  He wants and he wants and he wants.  I finally had enough and said what about what kind of car I want....now he is starting to back pedal and stammering oh I mean what we want.  I told him too late you already dug that hole your in.  I finally told him I really need to divorce you, but who would take you.  I don't think I could give you away Mr I want I want I want.  Men!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment