Sunday, September 4, 2011

Little dog broke my new glasses

On Friday I had to take daughters little dog to the groomers and then I kept her for a little doggie day care time which allowers her some playtime with our big dog.  Little dog is like the energizer bunny.  She just keeps going and going and going.  I decided to sit down and rest for awhile in the lazy boy recliner so little dog had to lay on the top of the chair behind my head.  Suddenly she jumped down right over my head and I think what happened, really not sure, her hind leg caught my new glasses.  At first I didn't know what happened.  I am watching tv and it was like..whats wrong with this picture.  I reached up to feel my glasses and realized they were not on my face.  I looked down into my lap and there were my glasses broken right in half.  I just sat there stunned.  I did not know what to say.  They are wire rimmed glasses and where they broke there is no way to fix them.  I had the frames but never wore them but the lenses were new.  The progressive lenses were about $500.00.  Since I had bought the frames several years back I have no insurance on them.  I am hoping where I bought the frames still has them or at least something that the new lenses will fit into or else I am screwed.   The picture is of little dog the glasses breaker just groomed and looking so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment