Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Nancy's Funny Life Stories & catlady531 on Etsy gift certificate

I only have 4 followers on my blog Nancy's Funny Life Stories and I would like to get 30 followers.  So, I have teamed up with catlady531 on Etsy.  When you signup to be a follower on my blog you will be entered in a contest to win a $20.00 gift certificate to be used in catlady531 store on Etsy.  When my goal of 30 followers in met,  I will do the old fashion thing of putting everyone's name in a hat and then draw the winning name.  The winner will be notified by me.  Your name and the certificate will be held by catlady531 for use by the winner in her store on Etsy.  The certificate will be used towards the purchase of a item in her store only.   The certificate is not good in any other store. The certificate cannot be redeemed for cash.  The certificate is only good in catlady531 store on Etsy.  Have fun reading my blog and get a chance to be the lucky winner of a gift certificate from catlady531 on Etsy. 

http://www.etsy.com/shop/catlady531?ref=ss_items

No comments:

Post a Comment