- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer the beef, vegetables and onions. Dot with butter.
- In a bowl, combine soups and milk; spread over vegetables. Top with Tater Tots. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
When you remove the Tater-Topped Casserole from the oven, sprinkle with a little shredded cheddar, mozzarella or Swiss cheese. Basically use your favorite cheese. Mine is the shredded cheddar.
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef or you can use ground turkey
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen vegetables, thawed (my preferance is corn, carrots, green & red peppers)
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen Tater Tots, thawed