Sunday, November 20, 2011

catlady531 on Etsy....................win a ugly christmas sweater contest

                                          ♥♥♥♥Catlady531  Contest!♥♥♥♥

Win a ugly christmas sweater or sweatshirt of your choice.    The contest is like 20 questions.  I will pick an item in my shop and you have to guess what it is.  You ask me questions about the item and I will post your question and the answer.  Remember this contest is just like the game 20 questions.  If there is no winner after the 20 questions, the contest starts all over with another item that you have to guess what is it.  The first person to guess what the item is, wins a ugly christmas sweater, sweatshirt or vest of their choice.  To play go to  http://www.etsy.com/shop/catlady531   If you don't play you cannot win.

1.       Some people say I am cute.

2.       Is it the Scottie Dog sweater?          No it is not.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment