Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My feral kitten...............its a boy

The new little gray fluffy feral kitten is a boy.  The black one is a girl and the gray one is a boy.  I waited until he ate and was happy that he found his sister and then I gave him a bath.  He really really is under weight.  He also weighs about 1 pound 10 ounces but he is bigger but very skinny.  Since I haven't seen him in almost 2 weeks, I don't think he has had much to eat.  I don't think he knows how to catch mice or moles.  He has been eating all day.   He is a very calm cat for being feral, but then again he is with his sister.  He gave a little struggle during the bath but afterwards when he was wrapped in the towel he was just purring, so I know he was happy.  The little black one his sister is the tough one of the two, or at least she thinks she is.  She hisses and then I tell her, she is not a big cat.  She then puts her head down and starts to purr real loud.  The one funny thing about her is because of this is so new to her, things scare her.  When she gets scared or startled, she kitty farts and they are not good smelling kitty farts.  She is getting better at that.  The two of them are curled up together sleeping right now.  When I go watch tv in about 15 minutes I will take the little girl with me for some play time.  Or just getting use to being around people.  Tomarrow I will take the little boy the gray one out for play time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment