- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream (if you want it tightened up use only 1/4 cup whipping cream)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons Spice Islands® pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands® pure vanilla extract
- Place sweet potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain potatoes and place in a large bowl; mash until smooth. Beat in the cream, eggs, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and ginger; fold in pecans.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Combine sauce ingredients; spoon over potato mixture. Cut through with a knife to swirl the sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 30-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.