Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Funny For The Day....................The UPS guy is driving a golf cart

On Tuesday I received a package delivered by UPS.  The funny thing about it was, I did not hear the truck.  Because I live on a dead end the truck has to turn around so I always hear him.  But this time nothing.  On Wednesday I was looking out the window when I saw this golf cart pulling a wagon stopped in front of the house.  The UPS man got out of the golf cart and picked out a package from his wagon and came up to the house.   I said what happened to the truck?  He said something about not being able to have the truck and since they are on a tight schedule he just jumped back on the golf cart and away he went, burning rubber at about 15 miles an hour.  Tonight when Helmsley and I were taking our nightly walk there in the next block was the UPS guy delivering packages on his golf cart pulling a wagon.  There is several options here....

1.   The trucks are too noisy so they were banned in the park.
2.   The UPS man does not have a truck license only a license to drive a golf cart.
3.   Way too many packages and not enough trucks so golf carts it is.

I will keep you posted on this very secretive mission of the UPS man and the golf cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment