Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to All

I want to wish my followers and readers a Very Merry Christmas.  If you don't celebrate Christmas than I wish you Happy Holidays.  So what am I doing tonight and tomarrow.....well, I am the lucky recipient of a cold or the creeping crud that decided to attack last night so for the next couple of days at least I will be stuck in my lazy boy recliner and when I feel well enough I will play on my computer.  No holiday parties or visiting with friends and relatives.  Oh yes,  my husband was the one that decided to give me this wonderful present.  He came down with it on Monday and it still will not left him.  I don't like this present very much.  We are such a cute couple with our red noses, sneezing, coughing and everything else goes along with the creeping crud.   So sitting in my lazy boy it is.  So to everyone out there I wish you a Very Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays.  If you are like me sitting home for the holiday drop me a note and say hi.  I would love to hear from you.   Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment