Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Funny For The Day...............Have you seen me, Who am I ?

Yesterday I went to the thrift shop and found this adorable plastic snowman. He is 14" tall and as you can see in the picture his eyes, mouth and arms move. He takes his hat off.   His red buttons light up. Now he has a speaker in his back so I presume he plays music or sings. I put batteries in him and nothing, but then again my batteries are old. I will get new batteries and try again........OK I am stopping for a minute as I hear a coyote puppy outside and it seems close. I heard them the other night when I took Helmsley outside for him to do his business. Back to the snowman. He does have a spot for an adapter which I do not have. I love snowmen but I have never seen one like this before. If you have any information about him or have seen him before please let me know. I think he is so darn cute even if he doesn't sing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment