Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Funny For The Day......................................Save The Pink Bathroom

I

I just found this wonderful website dedicated to saving the vintage pink bathrooms. I grew up in a house with a pink bathroom and after my parents died, I now own the house. My daughter and her husband now live in the house and she hates the pink bathroom, but since I own the house, the pink bathroom stays. The house my husband and I live in, also has a vintage pink bathroom. It also has the original pink chalkware swan plaques and pink swan towels. So if you want to save the vintage pink bathroom, please check out this website. I think you will enjoy it, and bring back alot of memories.

http://savethepinkbathrooms.com/

2 comments:

  1. Instantly I recalled the smell of Ivory soap and talcom powder. Thanks for the memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We still have Ivory Soap and Johnsons Baby Powder in our bathroom. :)

      Delete