Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Update On The Prayer Chain

Hi everyone,  the news is getting better and better.  This post is what my best friend posted on FB.  She hasn't been doing FB updates as this has taken everything out of her.  She is complety exhausted.  

 I just got home from the hospital. Another good day for Fred. His doctor gave me a very good report. He is near 99% mind clarity. He was able to stand today and they told me that he walked with lots of help but walked to his room door and back. Speech improved a little too. Still on a feeding tube but he to...told me tonight that he is really hungry and wants pizza, but only Chicago pizza as soon as he can. OK, I am over joyed. Yes, he has a very long way to go. He will be in rehab for some time. But wow, I can see that I am getting my Fred back. Thank you again to all for your prayers, support, concern, for both Fred and me. We would not be where we are right now without it. Thanks to my brother for coming up tonight to sit with me and dinner. Thank you, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment