Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Blue Haired Gang......................Do you want to push my cart for me

Today while I was grocery shopping today in the cereal isle a blue haired old man stopped me and started asking me questions about why does cereal that is sugar free cost more than regular cereal and what about cookies again sugar free or natural cookies cost more than regular cookies.  I tried to explain to him that it costs more to take things out than to put them in.  Even though he was satisfied with my answer he kept going on and on.  Now I am trying to get away from this man when he grabbed my cart and held on to it.  He then preceded to lay across my cart so there was no way I could get it.   I finally asked him, do you want to push my cart for me so I can finish the rest of my shopping?  He just stoodup and said no, and so I said then can I have my cart back.  He just laughed and walked away.  But every where I went he was right behind me.  I finally lost him in the toilet paper isle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment