Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Funny For The Day..................Having your taxes done can be funny

Today was that day of the year.  It is the day that I go and have my taxes done.  I hate doing taxes.  So today I decided to go see someone new to have them done.  I go do it and my husband stays home.  He hates it more than I do.  First of all the tax preparer is older than me.  Ok, but for some odd reason he either did not like me or thought she is a blonde and dumb as a box of rocks.  I am really not too sure.  He kept asking me the dumbest questions and at one point he even asked me if I was a police officer.  No to that one.  How he thought that, I will never know.  After an hour an a half of him giving me that you are so dumb look we were finished.  Now it turns out I do have to have my husband there so he can sign the taxes.  So home I go to get him.  We get back to the tax place and my grumpy tax man has turned into a comic.  He took one look at my husband and started telling jokes.  It turns out my tax man is a jewish comedian and he has even wrote a book...."Jewish Jokes for the Soul".  Oh he told us Jewish jokes and Irish jokes etc.  He told us jokes for a half an hour.  Then he said wait, let me go to my car and get you a copy of my book and he autographed it for us.  He is a very funny man.  Finally we are done and he walks us outside and wants us to sit on the bench with him.  He then precedes to tell us more jokes and tell us his life story.  He even invities us to his home next month were there is going to be a airplane show.  Yes where they live there is a runway for airplanes.  So in the end, I got my taxes done, had jokes told to us and got invited out.   In a strange way taxes can be funny.

The jokes are funny and I would tell you one from the book, but I do not want to offend anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment