Friday, February 17, 2012

The Funny For The Day....................We got banned from the Piggly Wiggly

Since I am doing grocery store stories I figured I will tell you another one. 

When daughter was about 4 years old she was a very energetic kid and she still is as an adult.  When we went grocery shopping she always wanted to push the cart. Oh this day she took off with the cart and preceded to round the bend in the store with the cart going at a good rate of speed.  There in the middle of a open space was a 12 ft stack of soda bottles in the shape of a pyramid.  It was huge.  As she rounded the bend she hit that stack of soda bottles just right and down came that huge 12 ft stack of soda bottles.  It made a horrible crash.  I really don't remember what I did at that moment, but what I do remember is the store mananger came up to us and kicked us out of the store.  Yes we got banned from the Piggly Wiggly.  I can laugh at it now, but then it wasn't that funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment