Thursday, February 23, 2012

Prayer chain for Elizabeth

In doing what I do, I meet alot of people.  Today I met a very nice woman named Elizabeth that has some very serious medical issues.  She could use the prayer chain.  You know I am a person of faith and that I believe in the power of prayer.  So please everyone lets put Elizabeth into our prayers.  Here is what she wrote me.

If it weren't for prayer, I feel certain I wouldn't be here at all. I have had terminal lung disease and survived it! Oh, the stories I could tell you...prayer has been so powerful and I have had many miracles. Even my doctors can't explain how I have come through the deadliest situations. I am so fortunate that I will be going to Jewish National in Denver and they are the best in the world for respiratory diseases. If anyone can help me, it will be them. I would be grateful for any prayers and your kindness truly humbles me. I will pray for your best friend's husband and I wish them all the best. God bless you Nancy :0)

If you,  or someone else you know really needs our prayers because they are facing serious medical issues please join my blog so others and I can help through the power of prayer.    My blog is meant to bring laughter with my stories and jokes.  It also lets me give support through prayers during tough times and when you feel better you can bake some delicious cookies from my recipes.  Thank you all, 

No comments:

Post a Comment