Monday, April 30, 2012

The Funny For The Day..............Oh No

Last night when I took Helmsley out for his nightly business, it was dark out but I did have the backyard light on.  I saw this little thing in the yard.  It was curled up and about 3 inches long.   I just stood there looking at it trying to figure out what it was then I saw a eye.  It was a tiny little baby bunny.  Helmsley was walking right past it when his nose told him oh what is this.....so he stuck his nose on it and the little bunny ran around and around the yard trying to find a way out with Helmsley hot on his bunny tail.  On one of the passes around the little bunny ran full speed right into the air conditioner head first.  He bounced off and rolled.  By now Helmsley is licking him and I am screaming leave the little bunny alone.  I figured for sure the little bunny was either dead or brain damaged but the little bunny recovered and ran this time right through the cyclone fence to freedom.  Helmsley thought he should go after him but that was not going to happen.  We will wait until tonight to see if the little bunny comes back. 

Update on previous story.....mrs cow and her baby are doing just fine.  Baby spent most of the day sleeping under a tree in the shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment