Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Funny For The Day.....................Where is my car?

Today I went to Walmart and I wasn't really paying attention when I got out of my car.  I had other things on my mind.  So when I got finished grocery shopping and went out to the parking lot, I just stood there because I had no idea where I parked my car.  You know, the first rule of thumb when you park your car you make a mental note of where you parked.  Since I did not do that I just stood there like a fool.  I walked down one isle and up the next until I figured out why don't I just hit the alarm button on my key chain and follow the noise.  Stick your arm up in the air and bingo there goes the alarm.  I finally found my car.   Now the next day we went to Disneyworld and were walking back to the car and sure enough there is someone else looking around and around for their car.  They finally put their arm up in the air and hit the car alarm.  I guess I am not the only one that does that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment