Thursday, May 10, 2012

AT&T never called me back...I guess they didn't want my business

Well......I tried for over a week to get a supervisor to call me back as to why I cannot have my dsl back.  With the current speed they were offering on the u-verse we would not be able to upload movies on dish.  As I stated before my download time for a movie was about 25 hours.  The u-verse speed they were offering me was one step above dial up.  Are you kidding me.......Finally with a heavy heart I gave up on AT&T which broke my heart.  I also gave up dish and went to Time Warner.  I think I waited long enough since I did not have any internet for a week. 

AT&T if you read this and want to finally give me an answer send me a email.  I think I will be waiting a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment