Thursday, May 3, 2012

Come on AT&T give me back my dsl

I am in the process of moving so if you are one of my Esty customers and wondering where I am, I will be back as soon as AT&T gives me back my dsl so I can use my computer.  Hopefully it will only be a week.

I WANT TO SCREAM.....................I had dsl for my internet and then I cancelled it when we came to Florida.  Now I am going back home and they won't give me back my dsl.  Why because they are now running u-verse.  The problem with that is they only have the internet side done and not the tv side. With that the speed is so slow it is right above dial up and if you want to down load a movie on dish it takes about 24 hours.  Yes I said 24 hours.  Now when I want to use my computer that darn little circle just goes around and around and stares at me.  I tried to get ahold of AT&T yesterday for about 5-6 hours.  I finally got someone to give me a supervisor callback and I told him, right as if that is going to happen.  I told him you and I both know you never get a callback.  When I was working, if I told a customer I was going to give them a callback I did.  Oh yes it is now over 24 hours and did I get that callback NO... I was bounced around from state to state and state to state.  I wanted to bang my head on the wall.  I don't want to do it but they are forcing me to go to Time Warner.   

No comments:

Post a Comment