Monday, June 4, 2012

Chevrolet vs Mercedes

Today my husband and I went shopping at Sams Club and since he is on the quest to buy a jeep, bronco blazer we have to check out the cars in the lot.  Yes I know we are at a grocery store.  When we came out the women that was parked next to us had a brand new black suv.  My husband was playing 20 questions with her about it and she explained that she had a Lexus (should have been a hint) but she really likes this better.  My husband says to her is this the Chevrolet Equinox?  She gave him this look and replied no this is a Mercedes.  Oops...... moving on....did my husband feel stupid or what.  Lets see 94,900 for the fully loaded Mercedes vs my little Subaru.    Hopefully we will not have to play 20 questions with anyone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment