Tuesday, June 19, 2012

YOU HAVE TO READ THIS....YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT

YOU HAVE TO READ THIS....YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT.
I just went to the grocery store to pick up a few items. When I went to check out the clerk was talking to the current customer. The clerk was complaining about someone saying she needs to get a job or something I am paying for her and her kids....etc. Do you get the... picture?....When I was checking out the clerk said to me do you want to know what I was talking about? Ok, she then explained that she just had a customer that had a food stamp voucher and are you ready.....the voucher was for $6,864.00 yes I said $6,864.00. The women had 10 kids and was pregnant with number 11. The complaining was because we as tax payers are paying for her kids and her huge food stamp voucher. I would add my own personal note, but I am at a loss for words.

No comments:

Post a Comment