Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A day full of funnies

Today was one of those days that funny things happened.  This morning when I went to leave the house, I looked at the bird feeder and there was a big white and gray cat sitting in the feeder.  By the time I got my camera he was gone. 

Tonight while I was out walking with the dog he is a boy dog he went to water a tree that is elevated due to the roots being so high and when he lifted his leg he fell over.  Poor dog. 

We continued down the street on our walk and we were coming to a house that has bushes lining the one side of the driveway so you cannot see it.  All I could hear was crush, crush crush....now what is that.  When we got to the driveway I turned to see the driveway was covered with cans.  Beer cans, soda cans etc.  The car was running over the cans and crushing them.  The car went out the driveway and in the driveway until all of the cans were crushed.  When all of the cans were finally crushed the car backed out of the driveway and drove away.  No he did not pick them up he just droveway.  Why?  who knows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment