Thursday, July 12, 2012

judith ripka and b makowsky at sams club

Today I had to go to sams club.  While I was there I decided to look at the jewerly.  I was shocked to see judith ripka jewerly and b makowsky purses.  Yes they were the same earrings, rings and bracelets that you see on qvc.  The one bracelet they had was being marked down to $49.00 and when I came home I looked at qvc on line and the bracelet is $149.00.  The b makowsky bags were also the same ones on qvc.  The purse that I wanted to buy from qvc was $121.00 and at sams club it is $95.00.  So what is the deal?  Are they factory seconds or qvc returns?  If anybody knows what the deal is with this, please let me know.  I did not buy anything today but I will check back to see what other deals they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment