Sunday, July 15, 2012

Little dog got me again

WARNING....This story is just alittle gross.  So if you don't like gross pass up this story.  Today daughter came over with little dog.  Now little dog has the unique ability to release her butt gland whenever she wants to.  In way it is a good thing as you never have to take her to the vet to have this done.  After quite a long time of playing with Helmsley she decides it is time to rest.  Rest means sitting in my lap then moving to the top of the chair to take her nap.  Now I am sitting there and I begin to smell that horrible smell.  It was like, oh no not again.  Sure enough I look down and there on my brand new shorts was this stain.  Yes little dog has released her butt gland on me again.  Now this is the third time she has done this to me.  Why me, I don't know but daughter is laughing hysterically.  It seems I am the only one that this happens too.  It really wouldn't be so bad but these were brand new shorts.  I had just taken the tags off of them this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment