Friday, November 16, 2012

The funny for the day....what is that woman doing?

Today on my way home from the grocery store there was a car stopped in the middle of the street.  Hello.....you don't stop in the middle of the street.  What does this woman have car trouble?  Is she talking on her cellphone?  WHAT!!!  Now the city bus is coming from the opposite way and he slows down and just stares at this women and then when he passes me, he just gives me this weird,  I don't believe this look.    Now after the bus passes,  I can finally pass this woman parked in the middle of the street and get a good look as to what she is doing.  Do you know what she was doing?  She was popping a pimple on her chin.  This is how I figure the situtation.  She is driving along and looks in the mirror and spots this huge growing pimple and screams in horror so she panics and has to stop the car so she can pop it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment