Monday, April 1, 2013

The funny for the day....just push the button

Push the button….today when I went to the store there was a car parked in front of mine. The car was locked, engine running and a very senior lady sitting in the passenger seat. The very senior man was outside of the car and yelling push the button…the senior lady just sat there with the deer caught in the headlights look. Push the button…no not that one the other one….push the button. No the one on the left…by now I am laughing so hard and I just wanted to tell the man go around to the other side and point to the correct button. After 5 minutes of this I had to go into the store. When I came out the car was gone so she must have pushed the right button. If I ever get to that stage of my life where I cannot even push a button, just put me away.  

No comments:

Post a Comment